6 May 2017

I must confess.....


I've always hankered after having a go at wonderful French Patisserie, my mouth would water on holiday when we passed little chocolatiers and Patisseries with perfect little offerings tempting us at the window.  Of course, I'm no where near their dizzy heights of perfection but we've managed some lovely little tarts of late which we've introduced to Whiteladies Road and The Frome Independent markets which I hope you've enjoyed!

Today we've been baking again and this time we'll have some wonderful Pistachio and Rose meringues to offer the lovely people of The Frome Independent on Sunday.  As well as some rather beautiful White Chocolate and Blackberry Tarts - let us know what you think!


We'll also have some of the wonderful roasted Butternut Bombs, perfect with salad or some steamed vegetables for  a light lunch or an alternative to the dreaded packed lunch!


We'll be in Scott Road tomorrow at Frome in our usual spot, come say hello to Leo and try some new bits and pieces.  I'll be at The Sunday Market in Clevedon, a wonderful market with food, craft and lots more.  See you soon!  Louise x